Staff Kriptiana's introduction

Discussion in 'Staff Introductions' started by Kriptiana, Aug 6, 2017.

?

Do you want to build a snowman?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No????

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. No...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Go away, Anna.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Kriptiana

Kriptiana
    Expand Collapse
    Builder

So... Apparently I gotta do this thing where I introduce myself. So yeah. Here it goes. (Blame Ash. ;D)

IGN: Kriptiana
    Nickname: Krip
    Realname: Linda
    Location: Latvia (Literally middle of nowhere, next to the big, bad Russia. ;D)
    Marital Status: Free unicorn! :D

So, I am a student/English teacher. I got one cat. She is adorable and her name is Natalia. We call her in the family - Nata. I have always loved animals a lot and one of my dreams is to have my own home with a cat, dog and a rabbit. So there is that. :)
    I studied English philology, which basically means, I was studying what English consists of - literature, grammar, pronounciation, different cultures, etc. Basically the brain of English.
    I have been playing games for few years now. When I was little, I didn't play them much, but watched my father play all kinds of old shooting games. Then I learned about WoW(World of Warcraft). Played that. Sims 2,3,4. Played those for a while. I heard that there is minecraft at some point, but I thought it was stupid, because block game, really? Why would I want to go to pixel game?

So yeah, one day. Like 4 years ago. I downloaded minecraft and decided to find out why everyone is so obsessed with it. Played it. Was boring. Quit it in one day. Then I already watched all kinds of youtube videos. Until I stumbled upon Ragegamingvideos. At the time, he was popular with minecraft building competition videos. There I learned about Sunfury (recently deaded creative server), where my minecraft journey started.
    Around a year ago my friend introduced me to this server and here I am now. Recently made Builder. :D
    I own two cats. A black one named Caviar, and a tabby named Sushi and I love them very much. I'm will be going to college for programming in September. I've been playing minecraft for about two years now and I think I know a lot about Crafters Cove because of this (I've been playing on here the whole time XD)

Other stuff I like? Watching anime (Inuyasha, Naruto, AOT, SAO, etc.). I watch a lot of TV shows - OUAT, Shadowhunters, Arrow, Flash, etc. In my free time, I write stories and draw. Recently started learning to do digital art.
    Favourite animal? White fox and white wolf. But in general I love them all. Except snails. Keep them away from me please.

As a person, I'm usually nice and open. I can be sometimes distant, but that's me being shy or introverted. So don't worry about it. It's generally hard to piss me off, so if I am mad at you. You are screwed. <3

I guess, in the end I made a big story out of this? Oh well. Blame Ash for all of it. Thank you for your attention!
    Peace out, peasants!
    Krip.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. acallaris

acallaris
    Expand Collapse
    Builder

wow u just blamed me :( im so hurt

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kriptiana

Kriptiana
    Expand Collapse
    Builder

And who's fault is that? Pff... Don't puppy eye me, missy. I had to write!!! I still love you, Ash, but no. Just no. <3

4. acallaris

acallaris
    Expand Collapse
    Builder

still gr8 but </3

5. Kriptiana

Kriptiana
    Expand Collapse
    Builder

Ashy. It's okay. I wrote a story at least. :D